Dec 13, 2006
- Objective, academic examination of the past, present, and future of sex in games.
- Examines social, moral, legal, financial, and ethical issues surrounding a controversial topic.
- Author presents multiple viewpoints without becoming preachy.
- Book gets a touch heavy – over-seriousness itself could be said to be a kind of non-objectivity.
- This is a debate book – not a lot of practical advice for companies currently developing adult titles.
- More inter-industry facts and stats might be useful, to give a better sense of how adult games compare with other adult industries.
Veja mais sobre essa matéria: no Gamasutra
Site sobre o gênero: http://www.adultgamereviews.com/